Secondly (and perhaps most importantly), my pal Sophie nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! A big thanks to her for that! I get a bit lazy at times and forget to update, but this blog is hands-down my favorite project and I always appreciate being remembered. =)
So now I get to give you seven completely random tidbits. =D
1. Well, this really is random, but every time I read the title of the award, I see Versailles! Probably because Sophie is French. =D
2. I hate wearing shoes. If I could, I'd go barefoot all the time! I know that it's dangerous to walk outside like that, but I can't help it! When I go into my yard, I love to feel the grass between my toes. =)
3. I'm in the sign language club at my school. I'm not deaf, nor do I actually know anyone who is, but I always found ASL so interesting and have always wanted to learn it.
4. When I first started having a lot of trouble at school with Claire, my parents wanted me to switch schools. I took an entrance exam for a very exclusive boarding school and got accepted, but I didn't want to leave home. Even though I still have trouble with Claire from time to time, I'm glad I stayed because I have so many great friends here.
5. My dad owns his own store. It's a video rental place / comic book store. It's one of my favorite places in the world because I love both comic books and movies, and at least one night a week there's a group there gaming -- either video games or Dungeons and Dragons.
6. My favorite non-religious holiday is Halloween. My favorite religious holidays are Hanukkah and Purim.
7. Sometimes I fantasize about going to live in some big city, but I think I'd get tired of it pretty fast and find it impersonal.
Now, for my nominations! It was pretty hard to pick since there are so many different blogs I love and I could only pick four, but I did eventually decide.
1. The Greens and Roses
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each