Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bre's Post: Project Kirsten


By now, you’ve all heard about the latest victim of AG’s money makingest scheme – archival. As someone who greatly enjoys collecting these dollies and always has a list of the next few dolls to hope for, I was super bummed when I heard about Kirsten getting the axe… she was on my list, but not for a while yet. Of course this whole thing changes my plan a bit… Kirsten will be next.

We’ve been having a really tough time around my house, and I think I deserve a present. (Trust me XD) I tutor at my school and get paid… my first check will come on October 15th, and I’m hoping to use it to start myself on a little Kirsten collection. I’m hoping to get her, her accessory set, her school dress, and her little doll Sari. That way she’ll have a nice extra outfit (which is, coincidentally my favorite outfit of hers) and her little dolly. Every girl needs a doll, right? =) I’ve already read her books, but I don’t have them. My mom has hinted that she might be willing to get those off of Amazon for me though.

So that’s my current plan. Project Kirsten, or to sound even more mysterious: Project K. Wish me luck?

P.S. Wendy hasn’t been updating regularly because the internet is still off at our house. I’m at school now (shh!).

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on Project K. It's sounds like an awesome plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bre!
    Ooh Kirsten is great! I really hope you're able to get her! We've been missing you. Mia REALLY misses Wendy, she's Wendy's best online pal ;)
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wishes luck*!

    ~puppyluv

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)