Hi to anyone who may be reading this! You might have guessed this already, but I'm Wendy, or Wendy Madelyn Stein if I'm being scolded. I wasn't sure of the best way to introduce myself to this whole blogging world (blogiverse? blogisphere? note to self: look up both of those words), so I decided just to ramble off about myself a bit. But because lists make things seem organized, which my thoughts definitely are not, I will use a list to do that. Lists are lovely, don'tcha think? =)
1. As I mentioned, my name is Wendy Madelyn Stein. I also have a Hebrew name, but the Latin alphabet does it no justice, so it shall go unmentioned.
2. Maybe the line about the Hebrew name tiped you off, but I'm Jewish. My whole family is actually.
3. I'm adopted. And no, I don't really wonder about my birth parents. I love my mom and dad, even if they do bug me from time to time.
4. I have 2 older sisters. They're 16 year old twins named Bethany and Sarah, or as I call them, Selma and Patty. The nicest word I can use to describe them is annoying. My parents are always reminding me of how they'll be off to college soon enough and I should cherish what could be our last years in the same house, but I'm honestly counting the days. And I doubt either of them will get in to any schools anyways. *sigh*
5. I love comic books, especially Superman.
6. I play the clarinet in my school band. I only do it because my parents make me. I wanted to play the cowbell, but they thought it would be a little tedious.... which, funnily enough, is how I feel about clarinet.
7. I'm a Girl Scout. It's alright... pretty fun sometimes... but I'd like it more if I had some friends in my troop.
8. I'm not a girly girl... but I don't mind the occassional skirt or dress. Just not on a regular basis!
9. I have an American Girl Molly doll. I haven't had her too long just yet, but she's honestly my favorite Hannukah present ever.
10. I couldn't think of a tenth thing, but stopping at 9 seemed kinda silly. =P
So that's me, I guess. I'll be updating my blog soon and I hope I meet other people with blogs I can read too! I doubt I'll be posting here everyday, but I'll write as regularly as I can.
Until next time,
Wendy (Angela Moira Darling) Stein XOXO