Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sewing with Liberty Jane patterns - tee shirt and tank



Her everyone! Bre decided to do a little sewing for us... her very first. She started with the Liberty Jane tee shirt pattern and sewed literally by hand, since her mom's sewing machine has been out of order since forever. Sewing the shirts by hand took forever, but it was fun. The rhinestones are iron-ons from Michaels. Some of the rhinestones didn't stick though... this angered Bre, but she got over it.

Hopefully she'll be sewing more, but she says not to count on it happening soon, lol.

Thank you SO much to the awesome Liberty Jane for the great pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)