Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Instant Karma

Hi friends... I'm back with yet another page in the book of War with Claire. Today in class, during a quiz on the weekend reading assignment, I dropped my pen on the floor and I leaned over to pick it up. When I leaned over, Claire, who sits next to me, shot her hand up and swore that I was cheating and trying to see her paper. (If I was to cheat, however, it wouldn't be on Claire's paper... she gets bad grades.) I tried to deny it, but the teacher made me move to the front of the class. The dunce seat. A minute or two later, Miss Lamb started collecting papers from whoever was finished, and Claire was one of the first done. After she handed in her paper, she pulled out her notebook and scribbled something on a piece of paper, tore it out, crumpled it, and threw it at Nicki. Miss Lamb saw this and figured Claire and Nicki were cheating, but when she read the paper she saw that it only said "hillbilly loser," which is what Claire often calls Nicki. Claire got sent out of class, and I got to sit back in my regular seat. I love it when Claire gets called out for being her evil self. That's what I call karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)