Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm on Facebook!

So, up until now, Bre has said that I'm not allowed on Facebook or any site like that. She said I wasn't old enough and, knowing me, would get us all into trouble. =P But since I had a birthday last month, and I've been pretty much behaving myself, she let me make a facebook page!

You can find me here.

Any of you that have pages should totally add me! I've found a few people through Bre's page, but if you have facebook and I didn't add you, go ahead and add me!

Talk to you all soon!

Love, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)