Friday, June 17, 2011

Felicity's Town Fair outfit!

Hello, all! Josefina thanks you all for the good vibes you sent her way in LMPT. She had a photo session the other day and got two rounds out of the way. She's feeling (more or less) positive about it! =)

Anyways, I'm happy to report to you all that a package came today, and in it was a present for Felicity! I'm NOT a big dress fan, but her's are very pretty anyways. Miss Lissie squealed when she saw that inside the package was her Town Fair gown!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, it's a replica of the gown sewn especially for Bre to give to Felicity. She commissioned it from the amazingly talented Terrie of All Dolled Up. (If you haven't checked out her beautiful and affordable work, you're missing out!) This dress is just gorgeous. Lissie is so happy to have something new to wear, and also happy to have a pretty new mob cap (since she only has two and they don't coordinate well with everything).

Photobucket

For fun, Lissie went out with Addy and they modeled their straw hats. =)

Photobucket

And in other (me related) news, I'm in The Doll Wardrobe's photo contest! It'd really help me out if you'd consider voting for me! I'm photo 11, and the information on how to vote is on the link above. Thanks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit! I can't understand why the retired it, let alone Felicity! All of her and her wardrobe was so pretty... <3 Cute photos!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)