Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Photobucket

Hi everyone! It's me, Wendy, here with Quinn and Taylor. We just wanted to wish you all a happy Independence Day! And if you're not American, have a great day anyways. =)

This evening, Taylor and her parents are going to a party at her grandparents' house. My family is going to see the big fireworks show at the stadium of Bre's school. There's a party in Quinn's apartment complex (kinda like a block party) and she and I are going to that.

That's all for now. I know this was a short post, but I just wanted to spread a little holiday happiness.

Until next time,
Wendy S., Quinn S., and Taylor C.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth, Wendy! :)

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You three look very festive! :)
    But of course I'm waiting until July 14th to wear my blue, white, and red. ;)

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy!
    You all look so cute in that picture! Have a wonderful fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post! Check out the pictures on the side of my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the picture! Happy 4th of July, Wendy! Thank you SO MUCH for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look great! Have fun at the fireworks, parties, etc. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)