Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Erin Go Bragh!


Hi everyone! It's me, the one and only Amelia Quinn St. Clair, or Quinn as I may be more commonly known. You may know that today is St. Patrick's Day! Happy St. Patty's all and Erin Go Bragh!

I don't know if you guys know, but I'm half-Irish on my mom's side, so this is my favorite holiday! I'm wearing green, are you?

I've spent all day helping my mama make corned beef, cabbage, red potatoes, soda bread, and green cupcakes!

Hope you're all having a fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is sooooo cute .. I love it and it looks great with your hair and coloring .. perfect for St. Patty's Day too.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're outfit looks great! It looks like you had a fun day :)
    ~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)