Monday, March 8, 2010

Ivy's birthday present





Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a few posts today to share some recent pictures. I'm posting this now, and I'll have the other scheduled for later.

The other day was Ivy's birthday. The one thing she wanted more than anything was a doll. Not an American Girl doll, or a Barbie styling head (aka Julie's Christmas gift -- she already has that =P)... she wanted an Asian doll. And Bre went on a mad search at many stores to find her one. She ended up finding this wonderful Japanese doll at the same antique store where she bought Sam's desk and Noah's crib. Ivy loves her doll, even if it's not exactly Chinese. She said it beats a blond Barbie any time. =)




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ivy! Your doll is very cute, as are you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)