Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wendy in Wonderland



Hello again! Another scheduled post coming to you. =)

The other night (Mar. 5), whilst many people were probably out watching the new Alice in Wonderland, Bre was at home watching her preferred version of Alice (which is her favorite book). And that version is, of course, the 1951 Disney animated version. While we were watching that, she dressed me as Alice! Addy let me borrow her work dress, Kirsten lent me her birthday apron, and Samantha lent me her Mary Janes and white tights. I think I looked just about ready to tumble down a rabbit hole, don't you?

Wearing this makes me want to have a mad tea party in which we'd all try to answer riddles like: why is a raven like a writing desk?



3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful dress! You really look like Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me want to watch that version! You look cute!
    ~Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are TOTALLY Alice! That is a great outfit! Very creative use of existing pieces!

    XoXo
    Haley

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)