Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IM with Jason

I can't even begin to describe this, so just read it, lol.

Jason
: Hey

Me
: Uhm, Hi. Do I know you?

Jason
: Lol, yeah. Well, sorta. It's Jason. Nicole's friend. *

Me
: OOOH... Jason. Hi. How are you?
And, uh... where did you get my screen name?
Jason
: I'm great. And yeah, sorry, I got your email from the school message board... it's in your profile. I just sorta wanted to ask you a question about your cousin.

Me
: What cousin?? **

Jason
:...Nicole...

Me
: Oh right. Her. What did you want to know?

Jason
: Well, I really like her... does she like me at all?

Me
: Uh duh.

Jason
: Seriously?

Me
: Seriously.

Jason
: Can you ask her to meet me at the library before school tomorrow morning?

Me
: Why can't you ask her yourself? ***

Jason
: It's hard to talk to her... I can't think when I look at her...

Me
: She says the same thing about you. ****

Jason
: =)

... There was a long pause here...

Jason
: So will you ask her?

Me
: I guess. But I gotta go now. *****

Jason
: Thanks. Bye =)


So yeah. I'll let you guys know when I find out what happened at the library.



Key:

*
= Since when does she go by Nicole?

**
= I had forgotten Nicki told him that Ashley and I were her little cousins... >.<

***
= Seriously. I'm not their little love messenger.

****
= Nicki told me later that I shouldn't have said that.

*****
= I didn't really have to go... I was just tired of talking to him.



6 comments:

  1. (this is Sonali of MLWB, btw, not Ruthie :)

    Yikes...I have a nagging feeling that something like the Nicki-Jason thing is happening over here. But I don't even know who the guy is...

    Jason is older than Nicki, right? Maybe she's going by Nicole to sound older.

    I hope it works out okay for both of them.
    ~Sonali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope that she does not keep lying to him .. it sounds like he is really liking her and when he finds out she has been lying to him he will not respect or like her.

    It does sound like she is using her full name Nicole to impress him and make him feel she is older.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this sounds like the start of some envy there! Be careful Wendy! I think that "Nicole" (hehe) If they end up going out and you do find your self very mad please keep yourself from ruining it. Although If Nicki is still not telling Poor Jason that she is only in 6th grade I would suggest to Nicki about telling. OR if they break up Tell the poor sweet Jason yourself. Bye Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole is stupid.As in the name, not the girl. Though 'Nicole' is acting pretty stupid! Boys are, to quote from a Dick King-Smith book, 'mouldy stupid and assive'. Hopefully she'll fall out of this freakish lust soon. And if not, slap her with a wet fish.
    ~So definitely a Nicki, not Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Looks like cousin 'Nicole' is growing up!! Tell her to make sure she chooses the right guy for her!! She is very special and needs someone to rely on!


    TTYL,
    Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...this sounds like a very sticky situation...
    To me, it seems like Nicki wants to appear older than she is...

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)