Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day and the Ridiculous Weather

Today is May Day! My school was supposed to have a May Day carnival today. The carnivals at school are fun... all the kids get released after lunch to the carnival, that way all the kids can come. But then at night, it's really wonderful. There are tons of games, and face painting... and a cake walk! All the lights go on and there are a lot of fun things to do. And there's food everywhere... it's just so much fun. Quinn and Ben were going to come with my family this evening.

But... one thing the school didn't know when the carnival got planned was that the weather is horrible! It's been windy and rainy and plain awful all day! This morning the principal announced that the carnival had to be postponed because of the weather and everything. We may not have it at all now. =/

And I'm not the only one getting fun stuff cancelled. Bre's Anthropology class was going on a field trip to the Zoo tomorrow, but she isn't able to go now.

So Quinn and I are just gonna be watching movies and stuff tonight. That'll still be fun, right? =)

Until next time,
Wendy (Angela Moira Darling) Stein XOXO

6 comments:

  1. That Carnival sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad it was canceled. I hope they reschedule it soon. I'm sorry Bre's field trip got canceled :'(

    Watching movies is fun too! :)

    ~Avery~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!
    Sorry about the carnival! What did you do for stop the bullying day yesterday? I need to post about it!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's really too bad about the carnival and the bad weather...but watching movies can be fun! I know I love being able to sit in the dark watching a great film during a rainstorm. There's something cozy about that.

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being with your BFF is even more fun.



    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad about the weather! Hope the movies were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe! So sorry! Hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, there are a few things I'd like you to remember before you comment:

1. Please be polite -- to me and others.
2. Avoid foul language.
3. Please, no chatspeak. I don't mind an "lol" here or there... but pls dont tlk 2 me lyk dis.
4. Sign in or at least leave your name. I want to know who's writing to me!
5. Have fun! That's what this is all about, right? =)